Dearest Kelly,
I had read your post and I too wanted the oppritunity to offer up my thought's, hope's and prayer's for your dad , family and for you. ~ I know that sometime's what we say is not as important as what we don't say. The true measure of love seems to say it all w/o speaking.
I understand the emotion's that you're feeling. Each one is normal and o.k to express. My dad was diagnosed at the age of 56 with a glioblastoma grade 4 in 1993.(brain c/a ) Dad lived 3 1/2 months. He too was not only my dad, friend , someone that would lend advise and an shoulder for me to cry on but he,like your father was truely loved..My family and I never gave up hope and faith. We searched for second or third opinion's.

My prayer for your dad , your family and yourself is that you tap into all of those miraculous moments , hold each other up in prayer and continue to fight the good fight. Each and every moment is a gift.I pray for your father's miracle.May he be healed and receive inner peace .God bless you all . JenniferB