David, I have so much on my plate right now with the many Dr. appts and chemo and daily rads that I don't think I could handle another problem just now. Day before yesterday I woke up and my neck is broken out with blisters and it seems they are spreading around to the front and sides of my neck. I don't have an appetite and I am trying to force myself to keep a few bites of food down and the Ensure (Ensure was provided for me from the patience assistance progran). I am battling trush. I drink a lot of water though. My hair is starting to come out in the back where I guess the radiation has caused but not to noticable, just at the base of the neck. And really overall, I feel I am actually doing good considering. lol

Thanksa for your comment. Angel

SCC left tonsil, tonsillectomy with additional tissue removed 06/10/08, a few teeth on top left side removed 09/05/08,recurrence before treatment started at BOT and tonsil area, 35 IMRT treatments began 10/15/08, and Cisplatin IV (began10/16/08) weekly for duration of radiation.