This is one of the Insurance programs I got last week. Guaranteed Acceptance, No Medical Exam....You cannot be cancelled even if your health changes....Fixed Premiums for the rest of your life.....you can apply for this coverae up to age 75 and it builds cash value, and at the age of 100, they will pay you a cash benefit equal to the face value of the policy.... 100% of face value starting day 1 if you get accidently killed and if you die of natural causes the 1st year, it will pay 125% of premiums paid and if you die during 2nd year it pays 250%. After the 2 years. it pays face value of the policy....Current or past healh history doesn't matter. This is from Assurity Life Ins. Co. Here is the toll free number.. 800-889-6002.. extension 24... If you need it check them out.. If Barb ws still here with me, I would get his one and she would also have my policy from the Steel Mill I worked at. Too bad I can't get my policy from Modern Woodman. That one I would cash in..Man I am proud LOL I don't see any typos.

Last edited by Brian Hill; 09-16-2008 10:19 PM.

Since posting this. UPMC, Pittsburgh, Oct 2011 until Jan. I averaged about 2 to 3 surgeries a week there. w Can't have jaw made as bone is deteroriating steaily that is left in jaw. Mersa is to blame. Feeding tube . Had trach for 4mos. Got it out April.
--- Passed away 5/14/14, will be greatly missed by everyone here