Nelie-
I am So so sorry to have inadvertently put you down. I feel AWFUL I apologize profusely. I think in my excitement and passion to progress with eating I may have said some things I didn't mean to be interpreted as insulting...You are correct. Everyone surgery and recovery goes differently and it is certainly not because of lack of effort or desire that you eat a liquid diet.. Your life is not miserable because you have a liquid diet. My life isn't better in comparison and I didn't mean that at all and I apologize if my words implied that. I really meant that others (as this article) do often portray our lives as miserable and reclusive - and that the way that we eat and speak limits us and the pleasure we get out of life.

Anyways- hope you accept my apology. I know that your recovery has been difficult as well and I didn't mean to put you or your progress and achievements with your recovery down at all.

You know- I've been thinking I should probably take some time off from this site anyway! Its bringing me down lately.

See you guys! Over and out.

KATE

Tongue Cancer T2 N0 M0 /
Total Glossectomy Due to Location of Tumor

Finished all treatments May 25 2007
Surviving!!!