What would be the difference in going to a cancer center versus an ENT? I know it must be important otherwise you wouldn't have told me. One thing I am worried about also is that I have over an 85% blockage in the left carotoid artery and my vascular surgeon had told me previously not to have any surgery until I had surgery to correct that, as I couldn't stop taking my blood thinner. When I called the vascular surgeon up to tell him about the cancer, his nurse came back to the phone and replied that he said to go ahead with the cancer surgery. It kinda made me feel like he didn't care what happened. Thank you so very much for your kind words. It really meant a lot to hear from you and David also. I am reading up on all the material in this website. So many wonderful people sharing their livers to help people like me.

SCC left tonsil, tonsillectomy with additional tissue removed 06/10/08, a few teeth on top left side removed 09/05/08,recurrence before treatment started at BOT and tonsil area, 35 IMRT treatments began 10/15/08, and Cisplatin IV (began10/16/08) weekly for duration of radiation.