Or at least that is what the brochure is titled !!

I keep trying to get someone to listen to me at Nestle about doing something with the OCF and I finally got a response in the mail...A brochure containing Delicious Recipes for VHC. Oh well, at least they have my name and address in their files. Anyway the recipes actually look good, at least a change from sucking the can down straight but here's my computer challenged person problem. I would like to share the recipes with everyone and I have scanned the brochure but how can I get it to the web site?

Now be VERY simple in your instructions, i.e. Computer for Dummies, Vol I. My office may look very technically sophisticated but the operator is just a trained monkey.

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.