On a slightly more serious note, I know several people who swear that blue-green algae is incredibly healthy and good for youre immune system (though they don't claim it cures cancer). The stuff tastes vile but since I'm pouring things down my tube anyway, I was adding a bunch of blue-green algea powder mixed with water once a day as well figuring what the heck, it coudn't hurt--and I sure wasn't getting salad or anything else fresh and green so maybe this would compensate.

But my sister, who works for the EPA, strongly suggested that wasn't such a wise idea. Apparently there's lots of toxic stuff in that lovely natural green algea. Stuff that an be really toxic. And since it's a food supplement, that isn't regulated by anyone. Just an FYI.

As Tom said above "be smart" ......

SCC(T2N0M0) part.glossectomy & neck dissect 2/9/05 & 2/25/05.33 IMRT(66 Gy),2 Cisplatin ended 06/03/05.Stage I breast cancer treated 2/05-11/05.Surgery to remove esophageal stricture 07/06, still having dilatations to keep esophagus open.Dysphagia. "When you're going through hell, keep going"