Hello to all-
I have been working and not able to get on the site much anymore.But I do read and keep up with you all. Now I have a
dilema maybe some of you could help me with.
I decided myself to take multi vitamins and calcium supplements after my suregery to help get my strength back. Then I read an
email from Brian that he takes selenium and aleve and vit e. So I started to take those. I feel wonderful, by the way, with energy and stuff. Just still have pain in my gum and tooth area from constant rubbing.
I am gaining weight by leaps and bounds since my peg came out. I wonder if the vitamins are doing this? I don't really eat that much more than I did. I did quit smoking last year before my surgery.
The health food store told me today that I should take a body cleanser once a year to kill parasites. They told me about parasites and I about passed out right there. Help me yaull, is there any truth to this? I would like to think you could rinse yourself out of germs but this just sounds gross to have parasites!!
What do you all think of vitamins and supplements. MY doctor doesn't really say I need to take anything. That's odd too.
Healthy and peaceful new year to you all!
Debbie

Partial mandibulectomy and neck dissection 2/3/07. T2NOMO.
Had 14 hour operation which included reconstruction of jaw.
Reconstruction failed. Some radiation, no chemo.