Wow, thanks Sharlee, I really feel like a fool I don't think I aksed any of the right questions and they never mentioned any possible paralysis. They also did not give me an option just said it should be removed "just in case". The neuroma is in my left neck right below my original incision, which starts under my centre jaw and reaches back to my ear. They also said that when they go in they will open the orignal scar and also remove any nodes around the neuroma. Both a needle biopsy and and MRI were done to determine what it was and both were inconclusive. I do have more stiffness in my neck than previously and it seems a little more numb than usual (if that is possible)
I hope if you go this route all works out well for you. Not sure if we have any other viable options but surgery. Unless ofcourse the drugs disolve the neuroma or are they just for the pain?
Thanks for your input, much appreciated.
Best Regards,
Adele

Adele,
mucoepidermoid carcinoma of the submandibular gland, 05/06, left neck dissection, gland and tumor removed, intermediate grade, margins negative, 9 lymph nodes negative, no rad, no chemo,
11/07 surgical biopsy of lymph node left neck, no cancer!