Those of you who have been dedicated posters might remember me.I'm the guy who went through Radiation and surgery and never got my voice back. Well there was a good reason, the cancer came back and almost killed me. It's a long story but the end result is I got a total larygnectomy! Yup the whole deal, I got out of the hospital about 3 weeks ago. JAM or AMY or any kind soul. I have a question for you. After TL how do I find out what the recurrence statistic for lmyph node mestastis? My ENT surgeon suggested I go talk to a Radiation doctor and he wants to give me 6 weeks on my nodes. I insisted on a PET/CT scan to see what is going on. Well after going through it once in November, I really don't want to go through that twice. Radiation didn't stop my cancer at all, last time, so if it is in my nodes, will it stop it now that it is small amount? I don't know what to do. I don't expect you to tell me what to do but some advise would help. Thanx Tony

46 yr old-SCC TVC 9/06. Surgery - Radiation X30 - Last Tx Nov 29, 06 - never got voice back - Total Larygnectomy Jun 5,07/ X30 IMRT started Aug 9,07 - 2 Tx Cisplatin 21 days apart / Aug 15,07 to Sept 15,2007 I'm done with treatment!