Minnie,

I haven't seen my RO since the end of treatment either. I did have to go back for breast rad so I saw him then but the last visit I had with him was the last weekly checkup for the breast radiation. But he was from Roswell Park and only working temporarily at the local Roswell Park Radiation place --which is attached to our local hospital--until they hired a new full time RO to run it (which they had done by the end of my breast radiation). Before, while he was treating me, he was commuting back and forth to Buffalo (a 3 hour drive each way) a couple of days a week for a year. So I'm not too surprised I don't get followup from him. Although in some ways I wish I did because I seem to have much worse effects from the rad than many people and that may have ad something to do with his radiation plan--I'd like him to know if so.

Carol, that's great news that all is OK!

Nelie

SCC(T2N0M0) part.glossectomy & neck dissect 2/9/05 & 2/25/05.33 IMRT(66 Gy),2 Cisplatin ended 06/03/05.Stage I breast cancer treated 2/05-11/05.Surgery to remove esophageal stricture 07/06, still having dilatations to keep esophagus open.Dysphagia. "When you're going through hell, keep going"