My dad has been a trouper and I must say that each of you have been. My dad received a cat scan about 1 1/2 weeks ago and went to doctor yesterday for results. His face was a bit swollen from Friday (called dr. and said as long as no fever its ok). So, at the doctor yesterday said the scan came our clear. (Dad is about one month post treatment). But, doctor was concerned on a lump in the same area where the first tumor was. He explained it was a hard mass and did a bioposy immediately. My dad will get the results next Friday. Doctor also said, if he needs to get surgury done again, then he will need to have someone come and help him because he wasnt quit sure how he would do it.

EKKKK....

Could a tumor grow back within 2 weeks from cat scan? Could all the pain and hurt from treatment been not worth it? Is this nightmare happening again?

Has this happened to any of you? Please help.

Thanks.

Cindy

Diagnosed in October 2005. 35 weeks of radiation and 3 chemo treatments. 6/21/06Right partial mandibulectomy in the right mandibular gingiva. T2, N1, MX Postive Margins. Aug. 06 came back and now passed away 4/8/07