To Gail Mac..Thanks again for the info Being new to the forum Im so impressed with everyones care and support...Im also so very impressed with your knowledge of the physial problems.You are right I need to go for Imageing of my swallowing.BUT!! I fall into that great american tragedy..."NO MED Insurance" .My Medicare goes into effect soon and I intend to go to a therapist..I also have severe speech problems.(Aperently I have spelling and typeing problems also Ha Ha)I dont have my PEG anymore..In a fit of disgust I cut it out myself.I studied the type I had and did it .The "Flange" I had inside was not a probelem (This to shall pass).And my tube hole healed up.Now I have two nice inney bellybuttons.So...All my intake is through my mouth.As far as medication I stopped my pain meds myself long ago.Bout 3 months after Treatment.I hated the way the "Patch" made me feel ..Fentinal?? (Spell??) I was in such a cloud.. far as nausea I dont have that bad of a problem that I feel I need to medicate on a daily basis .Unless of course I smell ENSURE.... Im going today to get some of the guafenesin syrup and give it a try..Also you are right on the button how you described the throat ..I can get down the liquids OK...But chunks just get stopped..Also viscoscity is a problem.The soups have to be just right or they wont go down..On a good note Im one hell of a soup chief now..

Thanks again everyone for the support and Careing.

L8R Ryno

Ryno