As many of you know I had my second combo Pet/Cat scan on Wedesday, May 19th. I was scheduled to see my ENT next Wednesday, May 26th. His office called me yesterday to rescheudle to June 2nd. I was ok with that but requested a copy of my test results be mailed to me as soon as they received them. They informed me that they couldn't send them. I was to get a copy from my radiation On'gist as it was he who ordered the test. I had no appointment set-up with the radiation doctor. He told me to alternate seeing the ENT and him every three or four months. The Radiation head nurse told me she would mail me a copy as soon as they received them.

In that case I told the ENT nurse to cancel the June 2nd appointment. I would get the results from my rad guy and would have no need to see the ENT. I told them I would call and reschedule if I felt I needed to. This seemed to upset them quite a bit.
I just didn't feel waiting two weeks for my test results was necessary. It didn't seem to bother the ENT office at all. Was I wrong to be pissed about this?

Dan

Daniel Bogan DX 7/16/03 Right tonsil,SCC T4NOMO. right side neck disection, IMRT Radiation x 33.

Recurrance in June 05 in right tonsil area. Now receiving palliative chemo (Erbitux) starting 3/9/06

Our good friend and loved member of the forum has passed away RIP Dannyboy 7-16-2006