Thanks Ed and everyone. My uncle is now in a recovery facility in New York to get physical therapy for his arms and legs. He is expected to make a full recovery. Praise God. He went to see the medical oncologist and he said that the tumor has responded well to the treatment and he does not see a need for future chemo. He has also had an appointment with the radiation oncologist and he said that the same thing. they do want to remove his lymph nodes and put radiation rods into his tongue. The doctors are calling him a walking miracle to still be alive today. God is the chief physician in any hospital room if only we will invite him in to do the work. God has restored all of his bodily functions to their FULL capacity. He was so sick that he could not move a finger(literally). They gave him a 10% chance of surviving the infection (staph in his bloodstream). He is now walking and feeding himself. He has to hold onto to things to walk but therapy is daily. The doctor in the hospital told me that he would be ventilator dependant for the rest of his life. Huh, he isn't even on oxygen. I am so thankful to have been able to be there for my uncle. I wish that each of you have someone dedicated to you as well. I will continue to pray for each of you and for your families as well. God Bless

Lamomma