Whoa folks, I have been trying to find out more about this study and so far have not been succesfull. In searching though, I have found lots of references to tests and studies showing that vitamin E is good for many aspects of cancer healing. I would like to know more about the size of the study group and other information. The interesting thing is that this recent study found that after 3 years the total recurrence rate was the same for both groups. This means to me that Vitamin E might speed up a recurrence but not actually "cause" one. I'll admit there is certainly more here than I claim to understand.

What I am suspicious of is yet another "study" that flip flops. Remember how many studies have been done on coffee? Or how about butter? Or eggs?

I still drink lots of coffee, butter by the pound and eggs. Today they are all damn near health foods compared to "study news" 20 years ago.

I don't think we should panic....yet.

I am going to buy me some black raspberries...I wonder if they make the same sound as regular raspberries? wink

Mark, 21 Year survivor, SCC right tonsil, 3 nodes positive, one with extra-capsular spread. I never asked what stage (would have scared me anyway) Right side tonsillectomy, radical neck dissection right side, maximum radiation to both sides, no chemo, no PEG, age 40 when diagnosed.