Hey Connie, it's good to see you here!

I'm sorry to hear you've been fighting your own breast cancer battle. My breast cancer was also caught very early and thanks only to a routine mammogram (too small and deep to be felt in a breast exam). Thank goodness for early detection there, huh?

I read the article about Sabinsa here and in the request form I filled out at our local co-op I requested the Sabinsa brand. But I actually went later and found Sabinsa's website and it isn't really clear to me that they put out a brand that can be ordered wholesale by our co-op -- it looks like they may make stuff more on demand for medical trials. The person who I spoke to there had never heard of Sabinsa and she gave me the impression she'd heard of most brands.

I actually have a bottle of Zyflamend softgels and the problmem I have is they are softgels. BIG softgels. And I can't swallow them right now! I think I'd prefer to get soemthing that's just circumin, or pretty much just circumin, anyway, and is standardized which some of the turmeric supplements are not. I found that "Source Naturals" puts out a brand like this--and it also has something else in it that's supposed to help the body absorb the turmeric. And supposedly they carry it at the co-op where I just put in a request (I wish I had thought to say "tumeric" and not "circumin"). Anyway, I'm planning on going back there today to look.

I'm planning on trying out acupuncture for the new year--anything that will help! I'm hoping maybe it could help with the swallowing too. I'm glad Jerry's doing so well. I hope I'll get to where he is eventually.

Take care of yourself, and feel free to send a private message if you need any support on the breast cancer front (but there is so much more support available for that, I've found, isn't there?)

Nelie

SCC(T2N0M0) part.glossectomy & neck dissect 2/9/05 & 2/25/05.33 IMRT(66 Gy),2 Cisplatin ended 06/03/05.Stage I breast cancer treated 2/05-11/05.Surgery to remove esophageal stricture 07/06, still having dilatations to keep esophagus open.Dysphagia. "When you're going through hell, keep going"