OK, since I seemed to think this new forum would be helpful guess I`d better contribute something, something we can just sort of hash around. Dinah`s comment got me thinking about our emotionally changes, the importance of support groups, and how cancer has changed our lives. Brian, you often refer to cancer as the hand you`ve been dealt, and so does Packer. I believe if there is a meaning to life, that we are here to help each other.......The other day, one of our new members suspected her husband had an infection.........collectively we helped get him to the doc......turns out he had an infection......so, I`m bouncing around the house, saying Jack`s got an infection ! Not that that was happy news, but we made a difference, I think along with this dreadful disease that we have been given alot of ability to help others. So many of us have been given lemons and made gallons of lemonade ! Perceptions, empathy, friendships, these have all been given us along with the cancer...it`s not complimentary medicine,but gifts we have right now, we get caught up so in our own misery, that we don`t realize how important we are in the world.Maybe, we can just stop and think right now about the tools we carry with us right now. When the hero starts out on his journey, he always has weapons to fight the monsters along the way..........Dee