Hi...I haven't posted for awhile...my husband and I are caregiving for his 76 year old father who was diagnosed with stage IV base of tongue cancer, 2 node involvement, no distant mets. He just completed 33 rounds of radiation...could not handle the chemo combo of carbo and taxol...this just about killed him. He had 4 of 7 rounds of that. He seemed to do better than I expected with the radiation, but I am frustrated with taking care of him. He is up with a walker, is able to swallow, swallows all his meds and is able to sip water, but refuses to eat anything by mouth. He is alert and oriented, competent, but unless I tell him to take his meds, he won't. He won't do the physical therapy exercises, won't eat snacks. He had a stroke 11 years ago, which has made him have some tremors in his right hand, and refuses to try to do his PEG feedings himself. He'll get scanned at the end of May to see what effect the treatment had...I wish I knew what to expect. I'm feeling resentful of him living with us...our lives revolve around having to give him his tube feedings 3 times a day and hear about his bowel patterns. I'm not sure what I'm asking for...I guess just some support. I take sleeping pills now to help me sleep, my husband is now having to take blood pressure medicine. I don't know how long I can handle this...