Hello Keri

I would be glad to help. Are you looking for a start to finish short story that would encapsulate from start to finish in a one chapter episode?

Post here/ explain here or email me. I feel I may have a unique story if you look at the whole scenario. But by reading this website have found that we all are unique and all have their own spin-offs. And the one most common denominator is that we are all diagnosed way to late even when the disease was hollering "I'm cancer, look at me! Do you not see me?"....Why do you not just do the cheapest and smartest thing immediately...A BIOSPY!".

TO ME IT IS AS EASY AS, OK, WE HAVE A CUT.

SOME OF THE STORIES OF MISSED DIAGNOSIS ARE APPAULING BECAUSE THE EASIEST AND CHEAPEST WAY OF RULING OUT CANCER ARE BEING "WOOD-WINKED". PUT A BAND AID ON IT. IS THERE IN MORE THAN TWO WEEKS ALL THE DAMB BELLS AND WHISTHLES SHOULD BE RINGING AND HOLLORING, "DO A DAMB BIOPSY AND QUIT YOUR GUESSING WITH MY LIFE".

Petey frown

DX 3-21-07 L tongue,SCC Stage IV (T3N2MO) TX Slash/Burn/Poison Method.
***Rapid Aggressive Recurrence 8-4-07 with same DX/TX. Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh. Never Give Up! ****UPDATE**** Our dear friend Petey passed away, RIP 9-2-07