That is great! I sent information to our highschool science teacher last week about my brother - pictures of him before, during and after, and with his family - as well as a written story to go with each one. I hope to present to our local school next year, but, I'm just not emotionally strong enough yet. We are still in the middle of our "firsts" - Our first Christmas, First Easter, his daughter's "first" birthday withouthim, Her kindergarten graduation,etc. It will be a year in July since we lost him. I hope a little more time will give me the strength I need to stand in front of a group of teenagers and share his story. The good news is that one girl has already come up to me crying and thanked me for the stories - she no longer dips. I know that sounds crazy, but we have had a rash of high school girls dipping lately. I was so glad this girl changed her mind. She is a leading athlete at the school and I know two or three girls who started dipping just to be like her. Maybe by getting one or two to change there minds, many others may never get started.
Anyway, Outdoortexan, I would be happy to help you create a highschhol program. I've taught high school English and was also a graphic artist for a number of years. If I can help, please let me know.
Tonya

Sister of 32 year-old oral cancer victim. Our battle is over but the war rages on. My brother passed July 26, 2005. He was a smokeless tobacco user.