Anyone can do as they wish. I think that even though Bill talked about the Monica thing in his book, he wants to put this issue and very unpleasant time behind him. He's an articulate and smart guy. He's definately charismatic, at least to one half the American population ( as polarized as we are right now) and even half is more people than we are reaching as things stand. But do I seriously think he would want to continue this dialog..... not a chance. The man has regrets, I heard him talk about Rowanda as probably the greatest of his presidency. He's owned up to his mistakes, but I believe that he would like this in his rearview mirror... and in spite of all the good it would do in the world, I, in his shoes, would probably feel the same way. But you could write him, there is no down side to that. He may be way more humble and wanting to do something for the record that might set a wrong right than I give him credit for, you just never know. In our case, getting celebs to do things is pretty much "shots on a goal" ...any hockey fans will get that.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.