Mark-
You really went out of your way to get all of this done and that is excellent, and very much appreciated. I believe that the idea of people contributing with personal or business checks is an excellent idea, and opens up a new window for me. Both my mother and father-in-law own their own companies and I am sure would love to make a contribution. For companies that do contribute a certain amount, I wonder if it would be more enticing to them to have their name on a "Contributors" page on this site. They would be recognized for their donation, and have their company name on the web. Just an idea, as I know my in-laws would contribute to this cause because it is important to me. But other businesses may like the idea of having their name on this site, as well as all over the world.
Secondly, I would be very happy to look up that information about my state for you. What is it exactly that we should be looking up? How NJ (or any state) mandates cash donations? Let me know ASAP, and I will get working on it. CA is a big one you should look into, because I notice alot of people on this site are from there. Please e-mail me so that I may be of assistance to you, should you need help. Don't try to do this alone!
Desiree'
P.S. I go to the Surgical Oncologist tommorrow and will let you all know his opinion on my base of the tounge lymphoma!