Wow David, If I did a few more cans I wouldnt have room for anything else. I am trying to eat some during the day to add more calories. I am eating soups right now and I have searched recipes to try and find some other things to eat.

Jam, Propel is a fitness water that kinda has an aftertaste that is like the old artificial sweetners used to have. What worries me is it making mucous thicker therefore harder to deal with. Mucous scares me more than anything because of the choking fits I had with it when my airway narrowed.

Maybe I need to start drinking more juices. That would take the place of water right. I would like to do whatever it takes to get this over with. All I want to do is walk out of this and put it behind me. I asked the good Lord yesterday to bring me on out. I am ready to do the neck disection if necessary and heal from it and move on to a more normal life with my wife and children.

Dx Mar 07 with Base Of Tongue Stage IV. IMRT 35x with 3 doses Cysplatin ran concurrent. Tx ended May 31,07. Left and right node involved. Radical neck disection 7/18/07