Sorry if this sounds cynical...it is. Very likely the only thing this treatment will cure is that heavy feeling that comes from have money in your pocket.

Mexican cancer treatment operations have been largely fraudulent for many years. While there is ligitimate and highly effective conventional treatment centers in Mexico, the Oasis of Hope isn't one of them. Nor is the Issells treatment.

I did a search for both on Quackwatch, and they don't appear at all. That would suggest to me that this i probably a new angle on an old scam.

What does this "treatment" involve? I suspect it offers a quicker, uncomplicated, non-invasive and relatively pain free "cure".

Personally and as I have stated before on this forum, I HATE this kind of thing. It preys on people grasping for hope, and does nothing but take money from them when they can ill afford to lose it.

Invariably, they have one or two success stories, and you have to really dig to find all of the unsuccessful ones they don't want you to hear about.

Alternative treatments abound, some may actually be the magic bullet. For now though, I firmly believe that a cancer patients only chance of surviving the beast is conventional proven medical treatment at a comprehensive cancer center
your milage may vary
Wayne

SCC left mandible TIVN0M0 40% of jaw removed, rebuilt using fibula, titanium and tissue from forearm.June 06. 30 IMRT Aug.-Oct. 06