I haven't been on in awhile, just been real busy and I was never one to publicly post on any site, just a little shy I guess. But I got some bad news two nights ago. My mother Donna, has two blood clots on her lungs, and just yesterday afternoon they found one in her leg, so needless to say I am scared to death, the Dr.'s say they are not life threatening but I just do not understand how blood clots on your lungs are not life threatening. She is on blood thinner and they say that they should just disolve, but I don't know, I am just so worried about this. For thoughs of you who know who I am you know it will be a year on Febuary 22nd that my dad Packer66 has been gone, so to now have to deal with this so close to that date is just heart wrenching. My mothers dad my grandfather had blood clots in his leg back in 1987 and had to have his leg removed, so this brings all that back up now. I apologize for venting on here plus the fact I have not been on for a good while, but I know there are alot of understanding and good people here.I know this is not cancer related but if anyone has any info they can share with me I would greatly appreciate it. Also does anyone know if it is genetic? Thank you for listening. Packer66 Littlegirl