I am so excited about being in "Currently in Treatment!!! I never thought this day would come...all that waiting, about wore me out! Ok, im dying to tell someone, I have OFFICIALY gone through "1" treatment of radiation!!! And only "29" more to go! Thanks to all my friends on here, i was soooo prepared for this, my doctor was even impressed! Ok, on a more serious note...It wasnt that bad. Staying in that mask for 45 minutes got a little trying, they had to remark the mask because the swelling from the teeth being pulled went down, therefor my jaw was able to close a bit more, and they had to tatoo me because the tape blistered me. Tatoo...wow im 46 and i have 3 tatoo's on me (stomach, it helps line me up with the machine)that was pretty exciting though! So i guess im marked for life, like i would ever forget that i had Cancer! While they were re-doin the lining up, i had to tell myself to just breathe, in and out! Being straped down like that, really about makes you jump out of your skin, and that mask in so tight! But it is over with now, and I know what to expect so it isnt as scarey . Its the not knowing, that effects you, its a mind game! The minute I got home...I put a big "X" on the calender! Again, i want to thank everyone that has helped me get to this point, i couldn't have done it without ya'll. laugh