Hello All,

I haven't been posting much lately and wanted to keep all my friend here updated.
I had another two scans in late December and got the results on Jan 9th. The MRI shows the tumor that returned in the original area has grown alot in the scans from 6 months earlier. In June it measured 26mm x 26mm x 38mm. The latest scan measures 31mm x 31mm x 50mm. It is behind the pech flap used to rebuild my throat after the first surgery in July of 03.
I have tried three different chemo drugs in the last year and a half. I have decided to end all treatment while I still feel OK rather than go on something that will make me ill during these last few months. They told me I would likely have between 6 to 8 months. I can't see the sense
of continuing treatment if all it will give me is a couple of more months. I have lost most of my hearing in my right ear. The scan shows fluid built up behind the right ear.

Thanks for understanding my decision,

Love Ya All, Danny Boy

Daniel Bogan DX 7/16/03 Right tonsil,SCC T4NOMO. right side neck disection, IMRT Radiation x 33.

Recurrance in June 05 in right tonsil area. Now receiving palliative chemo (Erbitux) starting 3/9/06

Our good friend and loved member of the forum has passed away RIP Dannyboy 7-16-2006