Thanks for the encouragement!!!! I need all that I can get. It is sooooo hard at times. I am home by myself a lot and my mind and body take a toll on my emotions.

It is so hard not doing much. I have always tried to stay busy doing things with my family... going to kids sporting events and school things. And working. I miss seeing my customers. I have received many cards, calls and prayers of encouragement. But at times it is so hard. I am so emotional that it is driving me crazy!!!

This site has helped with information and I know there is hope but it is also scary. finding people who have been through what I am going through and reading the experiences has helped.

I know I need to get strong both physical and mental to get better.

This morning the bottom of my cheeks are getting numb!! I guess this is part of recovery and I hope it will go away. ANd it may not and so I will have to LIVE with it.

I will keep all of you updated.
Love
Terry

Terry | 42 female| base of tongue w/swollen lymph nodes | Dx'd-Feb 05 | Stage IVA T2N2M0 | radiation/chemo 8 weeks finished 3rd week May/05 | bilateral neck dissection 9/2/05 45 nodes all neg.