Hello All,

Wanted to let you know I'm having a mri of my head and neck followed by a cat scan of my lungs
on Monday. This will be 6 months since my last scans. Six months ago the multiple nodules that showed up in my lungs were gone!!! The head and neck area had not changed from the previous scans also.
Have been on chemo for one year now. Carboplatin & Taxol. Schedule has been changed from three weeks on followed by one week off, to two weeks on with two weeks off.
I notice a subtle change in how my neck feels. I notice the pain more now than six months ago? Will share the results as soon as I get them.

Anyone out there can send some good vibes to Wisconsin on Monday. I have been so lucky so far that I am worried that may change.

Love Ya All, Danny Boy

Daniel Bogan DX 7/16/03 Right tonsil,SCC T4NOMO. right side neck disection, IMRT Radiation x 33.

Recurrance in June 05 in right tonsil area. Now receiving palliative chemo (Erbitux) starting 3/9/06

Our good friend and loved member of the forum has passed away RIP Dannyboy 7-16-2006