boy, I had a horrible time with nausea from the chemo last week. And I'm still fighting it a litle. I'm worried about how much I'm supposed to be taking in in fluids versus what I'm actually doing (with all the meds they gave me by the end of the week it was too easy to just sleep and not eat or drink enough). Also I'm worried about having soups with lots of salt because of dehydration (my husband is feedning me and I don't think he's thinking about that).

How much water am I supposed to be drinking anyway during raduation? I'm going to have to kep track and be sure I'm doing it. Could nausea and chills at this point partly be becuase of dehydration?

My mouth has gotten dryer and more painful this weekend. Is that normal that symptoms get worse over the weekend? Also everything tatstes very salty.

SCC(T2N0M0) part.glossectomy & neck dissect 2/9/05 & 2/25/05.33 IMRT(66 Gy),2 Cisplatin ended 06/03/05.Stage I breast cancer treated 2/05-11/05.Surgery to remove esophageal stricture 07/06, still having dilatations to keep esophagus open.Dysphagia. "When you're going through hell, keep going"