I apologize if this has already been posted somewhere. A friend of mine who is a medical writer pointed me to the CaringBridge organization on the web where you can create a web page (with no more skills--maybe less--than it takes to read and post here) that allows you to post pictures, keep a "blog" journaling your progress, and allows family and friends to post messages. It is a free service available to anyone, at least any US resident I'm not sure about overseas.

http://www3.caringbridge.org/newuser.htm

Here's the link to set up a page. It's very easy (I know time is at a premium for anyone undergoing treatment) and a great way to keep loved ones who are at a distance informed without having to speak on the phone or write each one an email!

SCC(T2N0M0) part.glossectomy & neck dissect 2/9/05 & 2/25/05.33 IMRT(66 Gy),2 Cisplatin ended 06/03/05.Stage I breast cancer treated 2/05-11/05.Surgery to remove esophageal stricture 07/06, still having dilatations to keep esophagus open.Dysphagia. "When you're going through hell, keep going"