Hello All,

Started another round of chemo today. This after having a mri of my throat and a cat scan of my lungs last wednesday.

The Doctor came in with a big smile on her face. The multiple lung nodules seen in June are no longer there!!!The cat scan came back as clear as the ice in Mark's backyard! The mri also showed no growth in the surgical bed from prior scan in June. The Taxol & Carboplatin seem to be holding it in check. I have learned to be happy again. Who knows for how long? But it sure as hell is better than it could have been. I know alot of you were pulling for me and like it or not alot of prayers sent this way also.
Marcee and I will be in Virginia in April for Minnie's Cancer Walk. Looking forward to meeting everyone who can make it. Thanks again for all your support. It means more to me and my family
than I can express in words.

Love Ya, Danny Boy

Daniel Bogan DX 7/16/03 Right tonsil,SCC T4NOMO. right side neck disection, IMRT Radiation x 33.

Recurrance in June 05 in right tonsil area. Now receiving palliative chemo (Erbitux) starting 3/9/06

Our good friend and loved member of the forum has passed away RIP Dannyboy 7-16-2006