The night before John's 1st meeting with the Rad folks, we went to an Italian restaurant and he ordered Manicotti and ate the whole hugh serving.A couple of days ago, I called the chef of the resturant to see if he would share the recipe with me. He kindly did and I cooked it tonite {today was John's 7th rad]. John said it was inedible- I thought it was pretty good and I'm a good cook. So, my guess is that the rad. reactions are starting. I have read lots of food reactions after rad. on OCF over the last few months, but I don't think I can find them all again. PLEASE anyone who has had or is having radiation now- would you post foods that that taste awful to you now. I'd like to see if there is a general pattern and if there is,I am going to avoid cooking those foods for John. Since nourishment and calories are the most important, and he hates the feeding tube suppliments, I don't want to fix things he can't eat. Thank you, Amy

CGtoJohn:SCC Flr of Mouth.Dx 3\05. Surg.4\05.T3NOMO.IMRTx30. Recur Dx 1\06.Surg 2\06. Chemo: 4 Cycles of Carbo\Taxol:on Erbitux for 7 mo. Lost our battle 2-23-07- But not the will to fight this disease

: