I can't offer you relief but I can share my experience with Iressa.
I too agreed to the Iressa trial, and the acne started around the second week. From what it sounds like, mine didn't get quite as bad as yours, but my doctors were excited too. The acne slowly cleared up after about a month, and the only side effect I seem to have now is a short bout of diarhea every 10 days or so.
I've been on it for 14 months now, and will be on it until December. So far so good.

I had some problems with my hands and feet, but was told that was due to the Chemo. I was on a 24 hour a day drip of 5FU, and twice daily Hydrea. They said the "hand and foot Syndrome" was due to the 5fu. I don't know if it was made worse by the Iressa, but it didn't clear up until weeks after the Chemo ended.
Really sorry to hear you're having such a rough time. I hope it will turn the corner for you soon.
Best wishes for the coming weeks,

Chuck

SCC Stage IV right tonsil T3N3M0. Dx 08/03. Clinical Trial:8 weeks Taxol, Carboplatin then Hydrea, 5FU, IMRT x's 48, SND, Iressa x 2yrs. Now 20 years out and thriving. Dealing with a Prostate cancer diagnosis now. Add a Bladder cancer diagnosis to all the fun.
It's always something
"Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it."