After those wonderful descriptions it seems this small town, northern yankee needs to try this stuff. I laughed when I moved here to Virginia Beach and heard my husband talk about a "corndog". Now I feed the gross things to my kids, lol. For our second date my husband invited me over to his place for some "bar-b-que". I had moved here from Maine a few months before. I was excited at the thought of a nice steak cooked out on the bar-b-que. Imagine my dissapointment when he served me a sandwich with a bunch of pork stuck on it. Then there was the time he offered to "carry" me to the store................and the time he laughed till he was rolling when I told the kids to "dress their feet"............and when he looked at me like I spoke a foreign language when I asked him to get me something off the "sideboard".
This could be a fun thread with all of us so spread out around the world. Who drinks Pop and who drinks Soda???

SCC Left Mandible. Jaw replaced with bone from leg. Neck disection, 37 radiation treatments. Recurrence 8-28-07, stage 2, tongue. One third of tongue removed 10-4-07. 5-23-08 chemo started for tumor behind swallowing passage, Our good friend and much loved OCF member Minnie has been lost to the disease (RIP 10-29-08). We will all miss her greatly.