Ok, your twisting my arm.(UNCLE) All points are well taken. And yes, let's leave the 2nd amendment alone. Here are two phrases I like to quote upon."When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns". and "Guns don't kill people, people kill people". But I believe what Gary says to be correct. I too believe society has taken a turn for the worst. Especially with the violent lyrics of "that damn devil music" of today and the vidio games, and movies. I can't remember the last time I read G-rated on anything. When I was a kid we had fist fights to settle disagreements and usually became friends after a bloody nose. A knife attack was all it took to make people cringe. When I was 10 years old our nation was stunned by the Texas Tower Massacre at the University of Texas. The culprit, Charles whitman, born in my home town but certainly no hero, left a "last request" note to donate his insurance money to a Mental Health Foundation anonymously. I think our civility is definitely where we need to start. And I thought cancer was hard....

DX 3-21-07 L tongue,SCC Stage IV (T3N2MO) TX Slash/Burn/Poison Method.
***Rapid Aggressive Recurrence 8-4-07 with same DX/TX. Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh. Never Give Up! ****UPDATE**** Our dear friend Petey passed away, RIP 9-2-07