Well, thanks to all that replied. My mom is starting to feel better. She went to see her surgeon & he did not recommend any chemo. He said with her type of cancer, all it would do is make her sick. I am starting to look at the bright side of things, although it is a long hard road. I know I am going to cherise the time I have with my mom because I do not know what will become of the future. I've learned that you cannot be overcome with emotion to the point that it consumes your everyday life. I was starting to do that, but since then, I have talked to my doctor, who has been a great source of support for my mom & me (we share the same doc). She kind of put things into perspective for me. I highly recommend talking to someone you trust that is not a part of your family. It is hard to talk to people that are having the same feelings you are having about the same person you care about. I think I have done enough rambling for now, I am just feeling better!! Thanks for listening.

I have learned that life is too short. Spend as much time as you can with you family & loved ones. You never know what tomorrow will bring.