Hello everyone 7 yrs and still counting. Today when someone says that every day is a gift, my response is that it is a wonderful thing if you really FEEL that way and I do. But believe me there were many days where I. said "what's your return policy because today really S%$@#D.Every person is truly different but there is so many ways we are alike. Together we can make a difference. Share yourself with others, Cancer survivors and caregivers are such special people and I grow so much as a person reading your struggles and finding the instant responses of people reaching out to help a person in need. Forget the # of yrs. try to keep count of the # of people that you had a positive impact on. My goal is one a day if I try to strech it to 2 I gag on myself for trying to be too nice. Why can't I find a Nasopharyngeal cancetr survivor then I can drive them crazy instead of all you guys.As my new friend Tim Stoj said Keep on Keeping on !!!
Mark.

Mark D. Stage 3 Nasopharynx dx10/99 T2N3M0 40xrad 2x Cisplatin 5FU. acute leuk 1998.