I am just wondering whatthe 1st symptoms were for those who had cancer of the jaw . I just saw the Ent 2 weeks ago and things were OK . BUt last night I found a lump back near where my wisdom tooth was ( i had it removed like 10-12 years ago) and the inside of the jawbone (tongue side) Is discolored, almost like a yellowish color. again I saw it for the 1st time last night and I know wait 10 -14 days so I am waiting it out ..I try not to jump at every little thing. PLUS I was just there, and I am dealing with stupid problems from the hysterectomy

I think I am gonna go move to a deserted Island where they have NO DRS ...I swear between the kids and I , I have been there 3-4 days a week this past week , next week and then again the week after thanksgiving . SO I am trying to see if any of my symptoms could be cause for concern ..or can or should I wait until the 30th.

Of course to top of my panic attack of all this my husbands Employer is switching Ins co..UGHH but I have contacted the the New ins CO and I think everything will be OK . BUT I am wondering what some of the people who had cancer of the jaw what the 1st symptoms were .

Shar

Sharlee
35 year old Female Non smoker, very occasional alcohol ..Scc T1N0M0,partial glossectomy and left neck disection ,2/9/07 No rad deemed ness. 4/16 tonsillectomy ..Trimengenial Neuralga due to surgery