Sarah
WOW! July??? I need to make some apolgies to the Health Care System here in Florida. After I was confirmed by a biopsy that I DO HAVE CANCER, I ONLY HAD TO WAIT 5 WEEKS. (maybe the TV & Newspaper helped) It's been Eight days since then and I saw 1 Dr. who called me out of the goodness in his heart. Now they are back to jerking me off (around) again. SORRY, JUST VENTING! mad

Jerry
Do not feel bad about jumping on sarah's thread. In my 2nd response in this thread I told Sarah she would be getting a lot of posts about her treatment by that so called gp Dr. This is helping Sarah also. She now knows she is not alone! I am so upset that I did not want to post about it. ( Ground Hog's Day Syndrome! ) I'm giving them till Wednesday. Then I'm calling back the TV reporter and say we need to do that follow up segment sooner than he planned. Actually, it will be a redo. With me parading around the Palm Beach County Courthouse with a protest sign reading, AT WHAT STAGE OF DEATH DOES CANCER BECOME AN EMERGENCY? That might wake up a couple of a$$holes in Tallahassee! I might even shave my goatee to highlight the GOLF BALL SIZED LUMP UNDER MY JAW. It's anybody's quess how many Doctors won't notice it, but I'm willing to BET 10 out of 10 Lawyers pick up on it! Someone told me today to keep my chin up. I pointed to the GOLF BALL and said I HAVE NO CHOICE! mad mad

PS: Since being confirmed with cancer, I watched Tony Snow get diagnoises for a recurrance, have surgery and return to work. He may go Nuclear next week. confused

DX 3-21-07 L tongue,SCC Stage IV (T3N2MO) TX Slash/Burn/Poison Method.
***Rapid Aggressive Recurrence 8-4-07 with same DX/TX. Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh. Never Give Up! ****UPDATE**** Our dear friend Petey passed away, RIP 9-2-07