I had slightly elevated calcium (11.0)a routine blood test that was done right before I was diagnosed with two early stage cancers (tomngue cancer and breast cancer). My oncologist seemed to feel it was not related to the cancers, which by all indications hadn't spread to any lymph nodes and would be unlikely to have spread to the bones. A CT scan of my liver done during staging also showed some large (probably calcium) kidney stones in one of my ureters--too large to pass into the kidney (thank goodness) and not causing any symptoms. They are still there actually. So probably my body was having some trouble processing calcium normally and it was related to the parathyroid. Whatever it was, I had my calcium levels tested again at a checkup in January and they are now normal. And my intially high level was pretty close to yours.

I can understand why reading the info. on this scared you, but I wouldn't assume this means you have bone metastases. But Biran is right that you should ask your oncologist.

Nelie

SCC(T2N0M0) part.glossectomy & neck dissect 2/9/05 & 2/25/05.33 IMRT(66 Gy),2 Cisplatin ended 06/03/05.Stage I breast cancer treated 2/05-11/05.Surgery to remove esophageal stricture 07/06, still having dilatations to keep esophagus open.Dysphagia. "When you're going through hell, keep going"