Petey,

I dont even know what to say ...I agree with Rob, it is very frustrating and annoying !! I am more then willing to call and do whatever I can ..I understand how to get around some red tape havin worked in a medical office ..however with the HPPA laws it is tough. As far as emergencey MA usually in NY it goes through within a week or so however they can give u a temporary card ! Otherwise MA has 45 to approve the case ( I used to sign people up for Ins in the Medical office ) I am more then willing to calm palm beach and see what there story is ..BUT Rob is right MAYBE it is time to get NASTY ...I dont mean Cussin at them ..I mean straight up tell them..This is MY life we are talking about ...YOU are providing a service to ME so This is what I need ...I just looked it up and Palm beach is part of Dana Farber ( I went to Boston ) and They ( DF) does test the slides themselves ..I know I went to them and have the Path report in hand. So tell thim ..IF the FL center cant do it ..then THEY need to send it to one of their centers that has a path lab ....tell them you know that BOSTON does ....
and that Dana Farber DOES !!!! SO I would address that with them !!!

Sharlee

Sharlee
35 year old Female Non smoker, very occasional alcohol ..Scc T1N0M0,partial glossectomy and left neck disection ,2/9/07 No rad deemed ness. 4/16 tonsillectomy ..Trimengenial Neuralga due to surgery