Hi,

I know you guys aren't doctors or anything, but I just need some sort of stress-releif until I get a doctors appointment because I am freaking out. I live about 4 hours away from my doctor and I've been calling around to public health care places but I'm not getting anywhere with my questions. I just need to see a doctor or an ENT.. But until then...

I have a lump on the right side of my tongue. But the thing about it is that half of it isn't even attached but the other half is. So it's kind of like a half-flappy lump.. I went to see an ENT, who just looked at it and said I was fine, but he didn't actually do a biopsy, and until I get a biopsy I won't be relieved. He wouldn't do a biopsy because he said I was fine, and that I was young (18) a non-smoker, non-drinker, etc. It hurts, I can't really describe the pain. I don't think I've felt anything like it before. The back of my throat hurts, it's been like this since december. I have shooting pains in my ears, and I don't know what to do. And near my pulse it hurts when I press on it, so I'm wondering if there is a possibility that it could be cancer, in your opinion? And has anyone ever felt these symptoms before?

I just need some sort of clarification until I can find a doctor. Should I worry about it or not? Sometimes I just feel like cutting the lump of myself..

Thank you!!