Well, reading these forums is eliviating my fears, and calmed me down some. I'd just like to say that this is a very friendly community and the support you guys gives to others comes accross everyone.
I'm sure this is nothing... but here goes
Im 19 years old, and I live in Anchorage Alaska. Im now a university student, and recently I've developed a few white painful sores on the bottom, inside part of my lip. It was also the same place where I also put some tabaccoo, (and I only did it a couple times, maybe 10 times my whole life time, but I did it about twice at work this summer)
I haven't told anyone yet personally, but I am calling dentists on the phone asking for advice. They do say I need to get it checked up. The sore is about 1 mm long, and there are 2 of them on the bottom portion of my lip. It is very painful to eat, and sometimes I notice that it can be hard to swallow (as if there were feathers in my throat blocking my esophogus). I also experience some drymouth more often than usual. Hopefully its just some swelling from like a bug bite, (what im hoping), but does any one have any information on this? I try to look online, I read the symptoms, and I fall under alot of categories. It ranges from Mouth cancer, small ulcers, canker sores, herpes, and various other cancers. It wasn't till I entered Mouth Cancer Treatment on google till I came across this site.
If anyone has any information on what I could possibly have, please reply.