Hi, my name is Bob and this is my first writing here. I am a 51 years old and have never used any tobacco products. This oast April I went to see my PCP for swollen glands in my neck. He put me peniciln and orderd a CAT Scan and made an appointment with an ENT. The first CAT Scan was unreadable due to the swelling in my neck and left tonsil. Ater two weeks of strong antibiotics another CAT Scan was orderd, this one was readable. The ENT set me up for an ultrasound biopce of my neck which was positve for oral cancer. Next me ENT the removed my left tonsil which was positive for cancer. My ENT then made an appoinment with a cancer ENT who then orderd a PET Scan and same day surgery to puta scope down my throat for a complete lookinside, his look and the PET Scan showed that the cancer has not spread as of June 18. June 28 myself and my significant other meet with my ENT and a team of nine cancer specailists to make my battle plan for this enemy. As a solider for 21 years in the US Army I believe this enemy is the tuffest. My ENT says we can cure this enemy but that I will hate him (ENT) before this done. My Dentist has allready made the dental trays for me as my ENT wants to protect my teeth. I have read a lot of the entries here and have learned alot and hopefully I will be able to pass on my treatment to others. So far I can not complain about one person who has been involved with this. So to all others out going trough this hang tuff and win the war we are in. BOB

Bob age 57, non smoker,non drinker, ended treatment on 11 Nov 2007 and started back to work on 29 Nov 2007. Veterans Day 2012 the Battle was lowered, folded, Taps was played and the Flag buried as I am know a 5 year survivor. Semper-FI !!!