SS

I also had my remaining few teeth removed. I was told I should not get dentures until 6 months after radiation as the jaw & gums will shrink.

I drink ensure and eat soups and soft foods. I "mush up" other foods. I have put some things in the blender but it is a hastle for me. I am pretty much on my own when it comes to eating. I just pick from what is made that I feel I can eat. Then I fend for myself if still hungry. (no care giver, long story)

In "After Treatment Issues" read "dentures". In "survivor stories" read "RE: How much of your tongue..."

Each person is different and no two DX/TX are exactly the same. Some may be similar.

Keep asking all your questions. That is what this forum is for, to help each other. The only dumb question here is the one you do not ask! smile

DX 3-21-07 L tongue,SCC Stage IV (T3N2MO) TX Slash/Burn/Poison Method.
***Rapid Aggressive Recurrence 8-4-07 with same DX/TX. Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh. Never Give Up! ****UPDATE**** Our dear friend Petey passed away, RIP 9-2-07