Actually, I haven't "officially" been diagnosed with oral cancer, but come Oct. 10th, I probably will. And, I am scared to death frown

It all started with a tonsil that started to change, and it started a good ten months or so. Dammit! I should've known to have it checked out, but didn't. Never had any pain or other problems orally, so I just kept on keeping on......

But on Monday (the 25th), I noticed that a lymph node in the left side of my neck (same side of tonsil), had become big. !@#$%^&**&^%$#@! "Houston.....we have a problem..."

Well, I was due to have back surgery on Wed., so I cancelled that, and made an appt. with an oral surgen. So, to make a long story short, come the 3rd he's gonna take out the tonsil and have it biopsied. LOL....is there such a word?

After spending all night crusing the 'net, I finally found this site, and it was the best. And, after reading about oral cancer, I just know that that's what he's gonna tell me that I have.

Jeez....Where does one go from here? I guess just wait 'til I hear the results, and hope I'm wrong. My husband's been very quiet since I told him what the dr. had said, and what the dr. was gonna do, so I guess he thinks the same as I do. frown

Anyway, it's almost 1am here, and I've gotta get some sleep. Sure haven't had much since Tuesday....

"I'll top the bill...
I'll over-kill...
I have to find the will to carry on...

THE SHOW MUST GO ON!"

- thanks, Freddie

(almost 15 yrs. ago........)