Pam,

My response my appear jumbled up, but it is early in the morning and my vision is pretty messed up right now.

Sorry I have not been on in awhile. I have currently received 5 doses of taxol and carbo. I have been handling that very well with the exception of peripheral neuropathy from the taxol. I am having blurry vision, numb toes and fingers, etc and am taking Lyrica for that. I have had the radiation therapy simulation and the go date on that is probably going to be the 28th of this month. The delay is due to the removal of a wisdom tooth yesterday. With that being the case my medical oncologist is wanting me to come back in this coming Monday for another full dose of chemo.

My wife was sorta getting on to me for visiting OCF page so much as early on I was getting pretty upset from all I was reading, but I told her that I have learned so much from everyone and everything on this site. As a matter of fact I have a link to this site from my caring bridge site.

My boss turned me onto a website one of her friends was using during his bone marrow transplant and I have been keeping in touch with family and friends through it. It is called Caring Bridge and my link to it is the following

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/joemasters

I appreciate you checking in on me, as I still have quite a road ahead of me, I am just fortunate things have gone well so far.

My wife and I hope to get down to Hot Springs soon, as I have a timeshare in Maui that I have deposited my week and can now trade it for a week anywhere else.

Joe