My name is Norma Steele and I am the caregiver and wife to Gordon who has just completed his chemoradiation treatment this last Wednesday.

Gordon had 39 radiation and 7 chemotherapy (Cisplatin) treatments. He completed chemotherapy on 3/30 and just completed radiation this last Wednesday 4/5.

Although there have been quite a few ups and downs with him coping with treatment, right now he is going through a rough period and I find that I am in need of support from others who have gone through the same thing.

I understand the value of a forum such as this because I am a 9 year breast cancer survivor and I still remain active in the BC forum that I joined 9 years ago.

I look forward to meeting everyone currently part of this group and hope that you will be generous and understanding with my questions, for I have many.

Norma Steele/Husband, Gordon, dx 1/17/06 w/ SCC secondary, left neck nodes mass, occult primary. Started chemoradiation 2/17/06, completed 4/5/06 (Weekly Cisplatin & 39 IMRT rads tx) In addition, I am a 9 yr breast cancer survivor.